[PPL-devel] Rational polyhedra

Stefan Schupp stefan.schupp at cs.rwth-aachen.de
Wed Nov 23 09:14:22 CET 2016

Hello Roberto,

thanks for the answer. So, once I converted my coefficients for
constraints or point coordinates to integer (in an over-approximating
fashion), the library ensures overapproximation in any case, right?

I already found the image and pre_image functions, but as they are not
creating a new object (as far as I understood) but modify the current
object, you cannot simply create a linear expression from each row and
use the image function sequentially on your polyhedron.

Best regards,
Stefan

--
Stefan Schupp M.Sc.