[PPL-devel] Parma Polyhedra Library question

Roberto Bagnara bagnara at cs.unipr.it
Mon May 30 17:56:14 CEST 2016

On 05/29/2016 11:26 PM, The Pham wrote:
> I am Pham Diep Chi, a PhD student from Viet Nam. I use PPL for my thesis research. I would like to ask you some question on PPL
>
> I would like to print value of constraints (Constraint_System, C_Polyhedron, ...) on terminal, and i use print function but it does not show anything.
>
> For example:
> i have Constraint_System cs, C_Polyhedron ph;
> i use print: cs.print(); ph.print();
>
> they does not show their values on terminal (i use ubuntu OS);
> I try to use function: print_constraints() as you use in examples codes, but  i always get error.

Dear Pham Diep Chi,

a self-contained C++ source along with the compilation command you are
using, a description of the result you expect and the output you obtain
instead of what you would like to see.

> Beside, Can i convert the value of contraint to string (text) and inverse?
> for example i have a constraint has value : a + b >=5 i would like
> to convert it to "a+b >=5". How do i convert like that.

For converting to a string, you can use the facilities made available
by the <sstream> standard library header file.  There are several
examples in the PPL sources.  For converting from a string, you need
to define a syntax and then write a parser.
Kind regards,

Applied Formal Methods Laboratory - University of Parma, Italy
mailto:bagnara at cs.unipr.it
                              BUGSENG srl - http://bugseng.com
                              mailto:roberto.bagnara at bugseng.com