[PPL-devel] PPL 1.2 installation problem

Simon, Hendrik simon at embedded.rwth-aachen.de
Fri Jun 3 15:53:22 CEST 2016

Hello,

My name is Hendrik Simon and I am working at the RWTH Aachen in Germany.
I wanted to build the PPL 1.2 for my system (win7, 64 bit) using mingw.

I used the mingw Pacman to install automake 1.14 and autoconf as required, however when running make, the following happens:

/usr/bin/sh: -c: Line 1: Syntax Error: Unexpected file ending.
makefile:1705: recipe for target 'ppl_include_files.hh' failed
make[2]: *** [ppl_include_files.hh] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory 'C:/Users/simon/Libraries/ppl-1.2/src'
makefile:553: recipe for target 'all-recursive' failed
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory 'C:/Users/simon/Libraries/ppl-1.2'
makefile:482: recipe for target 'all' failed
make: *** [all] Error 2

Since I was not sure if maybe there are problems with win7 64 bit or anything related in general, I wanted to ask for that first.
I would be glad for any help on building PPL on windows.

Kind regards,
Hendrik

  Hendrik Simon, M.Sc

  RWTH Aachen University