[PPL-devel] Set of C_Polyhedron

Roberto Bagnara bagnara at cs.unipr.it
Thu Jul 28 17:00:49 CEST 2016

On 07/28/2016 03:02 AM, Jeff Summars wrote:
> I am writing a program that requires a huge set of C_Polyhedrons. I
> have tried making a set<C_Polyhedron> which g++ does not object to,
> but when I try to insert a C_Polyhedron into it, g++ throws an error
> about not being able to compare C_Polyhedrons. Is there a way to
> make a set of C_Polyhedrons?

Hi Jeff.

What are you trying to achieve?  On page 26 of the manual (*)
you can read about the pointset powerset domain which may or may
not be what you need: we need more information about your
objectives.
Kind regards,

   Roberto

(*) http://bugseng.com/products/ppl/documentation//ppl-user-1.2.pdf

Applied Formal Methods Laboratory - University of Parma, Italy
mailto:bagnara at cs.unipr.it
                              BUGSENG srl - http://bugseng.com
                              mailto:roberto.bagnara at bugseng.com