[PPL-devel] Question on Parma Polyhedra Library (PPL)

the anh pham theanh2304 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 09:44:34 CEST 2016

Dear Prof. Roberto Bagnara,

Thank you very much for your answers. Beside i would like to ask you one
question. I spend previous days to install PPL on Ubuntu operating system.
Also i try with *many versions* of PLL and GMP, but i get the same error as
following:

/usr/include/gmpxx.h:3270:21: error: previous definition of 'class
std::numeric_limits<__gmp_expr<__mpz_struct [1], __mpz_struct [1]> >'
   template <> class numeric_limits<mpz_class>
                     ^
In file included from checked.defs.hh:28:0,
                 from Checked_Number.defs.hh:27,
                 from Coefficient.types.hh:15,
                 from Coefficient.defs.hh:26,
                 from Box.defs.hh:28,
                 from Box.cc:24:
mp_std_bits.defs.hh:108:7: error: redefinition of 'class
std::numeric_limits<__gmp_expr<__mpq_struct [1], __mpq_struct [1]> >'
 class numeric_limits<mpq_class> {
       ^
In file included from checked.defs.hh:27:0,
                 from Checked_Number.defs.hh:27,
                 from Coefficient.types.hh:15,
                 from Coefficient.defs.hh:26,
                 from Box.defs.hh:28,
                 from Box.cc:24:
/usr/include/gmpxx.h:3307:21: error: previous definition of 'class
std::numeric_limits<__gmp_expr<__mpq_struct [1], __mpq_struct [1]> >'
   template <> class numeric_limits<mpq_class>

 I am really stuck in this error. Could you give me a suggestion to solve
this problem please?.
Thank you very much for your help and i do look forward to hearing from you
soon.

Best regards,
The Anh