[PPL-devel] Question on Parma Polyhedra Library (PPL)

the anh pham theanh2304 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 10:59:57 CEST 2016

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am The Anh, I am M2 student in Paris 13 University. At the moment i do
research on verification complex system and i would like to use PPL for my
research. I would like to ask you some question.

1. How do i use PPL on window operating system?
2. I have read tutorial document of PLL from your website, but I can not
find any example on using PLL. Hence it is very difficult  for me to know
how to use it. Do you have other documents which you think they are useful
for me?

Thank you for your time and i do look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,
The Anh