[PPL-devel] Mathematica interface to PPL

Roberto Bagnara bagnara at cs.unipr.it
Sat Oct 24 12:14:28 CEST 2015

On 10/24/2015 07:16 AM, Han Xiao wrote:
> Dear developers of PPL,
>
> I wonder whether there is an Mathermatica interface to PPL.
>
> My code are mostly written in Mathematica, and I have to do
> polyhedra vertex enumeration a lot in my research.
> A Mathemaitca interface to PPL will help me a lot.
> As I'm not so good at programming except for Mathematica,
> and PPL seems to be the most efficient tool for enumerating
> vertices of polyhedra so far.
>
> Best regards,
> Han Xiao

Dear Han,

Aaron Bradley contributed a simple Mathematica interface to
the PPL.  For lack of time, it was never incorporated
into the library.  If you want to work on it, please
send me a private message and I will send you what we have.
Kind regards,

Applied Formal Methods Laboratory - University of Parma, Italy
mailto:bagnara at cs.unipr.it
                              BUGSENG srl - http://bugseng.com
                              mailto:roberto.bagnara at bugseng.com