[PPL-devel] Merging Convex Hulls

Monty Hall monty.t.hall at gmail.com
Sat May 30 19:45:21 CEST 2015

Is this possible on PPL?  If so, how is it done?  Suppose I have 2 sets of
input generators.  I compute the convex hull/faces for both via double
description.  My question is, would this be "concatenation" operation? If
so, it doesn't just concatenate the list of input generators and then
performs double description does it?

Here's what I'm wondering, I often have in input that takes a long time to
process.  I was wondering if I could split the input into two perform
double description.  And then merge the convex hulls/hyperplanes together
to get a final solution.  Divide and conquer so to speak.  Not sure if this
would be faster than processing the input all at once.

Thanks,