[PPL-devel] PPL ranking functions

Kafle, Bishoksan (ARC-TI)[SGT, INC] bishoksan.kafle at nasa.gov
Sat May 16 15:09:45 CEST 2015

Hi there,

I have a question about ranking functions, which hopefully you can clarify me. I am using PPL-ciao prolog interface.

The predicate ppl_one_affine_ranking_function_MS_C_Polyhedron(H,RF) gives a single ranking function if there exists one.

But I would like to have the possibility of getting more than one ranking functions.

The predicate ppl_all_affine_ranking_functions_MS_C_Polyhedron(H,RFs) gives a polyhedron which represent a space of all affine ranking functions but how can one generate or enumerate them systematically?

Any help on this would be highly appreciated.

Many thanks
Bishoksan