[PPL-devel] merging hulls

Rick Sprague sprague.a.rick at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 00:49:41 CEST 2015

Not sure if the mailing list got my first message, but here goes...

I have an input that's a set of generators/vertices.  I'd like to split the
input in two and compute hyper planes for each half.  How can I merge the
two constraint systems to get a final set of minimized constraints?

Do I have to basically processes the whole input at once?  Or point me to
some literature that may address this (if it's actually possible)?  I was
hoping for a divide and conquer type approach to computing constraints.

Thanks,