[PPL-devel] phaver-ppl issue

Roberto Bagnara bagnara at cs.unipr.it
Sat Sep 13 11:35:19 CEST 2014

On 11/09/2014 15:36, Vikas Jaiman wrote:
> I was trying to compile phaver source code but I am getting following error after compilation. Can you help me out from this.
>
> convex_clock_val_set.cpp: In member function ‘void convex_clock_val_set::swap(convex_clock_val_set&)’:
> convex_clock_val_set.cpp:365:3: error: ‘m_swap’ is not a member of ‘Parma_Polyhedra_Library:: Polyhedron’
> convex_clock_val_set.cpp: In member function ‘void convex_clock_val_set::minimize_memory()’:
> convex_clock_val_set.cpp:1185:4: error: ‘m_swap’ is not a member of ‘Parma_Polyhedra_Library::NNC_Polyhedron’
> make: *** [convex_clock_val_set.o] Error 1

Dear Vikas,

did you follow my advice?  Did you get in touch with the Phaver people?
Did you consult the archives of the ppl-devel mailing list?
I am referring, in particular, to the threads with subject
containing "PPL Interface Issue" in

  http://www.cs.unipr.it/pipermail/ppl-devel/2014-April/thread.html
  http://www.cs.unipr.it/pipermail/ppl-devel/2014-May/thread.html

Please make sure you carefully read all those messages and pay
attention to the attachment in the very last of those messages.
I would also get in touch with the Phaver people: they might have
updated Phaver according to the patch I provided to them.
After all that, if problem persists, do not hesitate to come
back to us.
Kind regards,

Applied Formal Methods Laboratory - University of Parma, Italy
mailto:bagnara at cs.unipr.it
                              BUGSENG srl - http://bugseng.com
                              mailto:roberto.bagnara at bugseng.com