[PPL-devel] Fwd: PPL Interface Issue

Roberto Bagnara bagnara at cs.unipr.it
Fri Mar 21 08:45:35 CET 2014

On 03/21/14 08:13, Syed Sabah-ud-Din Gilani wrote:
> I have used ppl 0.9 in my project, now I am upgrading it to ppl 1.1, during compilation I had ppl interface issue i.e. *shrink_bounding_box* and some other functions not found. I have commented all these functions and compiled my project successfully, now when I try to parse some file it returns me the following error:
> *
> *
> *terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::out_of_range'*
> *  what():  basic_string::substr*
> *Aborted*
>
> I want guidelines and will be glade to have you positive response.

Dear Syed,

more details are needed.  Please explain what exactly is happening,
include the exact output you obtain from the compiler, explain what
you mean by "when I try to parse some file", and include the
`config.log' file that is generated by the `configure'
script with which you configured PPL 1.1.
Kind regards,

Applied Formal Methods Laboratory - University of Parma, Italy
mailto:bagnara at cs.unipr.it
                              BUGSENG srl - http://bugseng.com
                              mailto:roberto.bagnara at bugseng.com