[PPL-devel] Failure building ppl under Cygwin 64 with a mingw target.

Roberto Bagnara bagnara at cs.unipr.it
Sat Jul 26 10:00:29 CEST 2014

Hello Keith, thanks for the report.

On 07/25/14 20:18, Keith Clifford wrote:
> I’m building a set of cross compilers to run under mingw and I got the error below.
>
> The set of packages and their versions to do the build are:
>
> Build machine:
>
>      CYGWIN_NT-6.1 1.7.31(0.272/5/3) 2014-07-21 18:40 x86_64 Cygwin
>
> Components:
>
>      gmp-6.0.0a
>      mpfr-3.1.2
>      mpc-1.0.2
>      isl-0.12.2
>      cloog-0.18.1
>      ppl-1.1
>      binutils-2.24
>      gcc-4.9.1
>      newlib-2.1.0
>      gdb-7.7
>
> I’ve attached the script, mkx, that I use for building the cross
> compilers, the test-suit log, and the make and check logs. The
> individual test logs are empty. I’m set up to run so if you’d like
> me to try anything, let me know and I can give it a go. When the
> build failed it said let you know and I’m going to continue
> investigating. I’ll let you know if I find anything.

As far as I can tell, building the PPL succeeded and only one
test failed (memory2 in tests/Polyhedron).  Can you please
rerun just that test after defining the environment variables
PPL_NOISY_TESTS and PPL_VERY_NOISY_TESTS to whatever you like?
Then please send the resulting output to ppl-devel at cs.unipr.it
King regards,

Applied Formal Methods Laboratory - University of Parma, Italy
mailto:bagnara at cs.unipr.it
                              BUGSENG srl - http://bugseng.com
                              mailto:roberto.bagnara at bugseng.com