[PPL-devel] Use of PPL in multithreade programs?

giuseppe lipari giuseppe.lipari at lsv.ens-cachan.fr
Thu Apr 17 18:45:40 CEST 2014

Dear Roberto,

Yes, I think it would be nice and important to make the PPL thread safe.
I and my student Youcheng Sun are willing to give an help.
In the next days we have a deadline for a paper, however I am going to
put it in my todo list as well!

Thank you very much for the hard work you put in the library.

Giuseppe Lipari