[PPL-devel] Fwd: Fwd: PPL Interface Issue

Syed Sabah-ud-Din Gilani leepianz at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 06:37:20 CEST 2014

Dear Sir,

I have attached the ppl-1.1 'config.log' file. Actually I am working on
Phaver hybrid model checker that uses PPL. After configuring everything
successfully when I start checking my model in Phaver it generates error. I
have also mentioned my input and resulting output below.

*Input:*
-bash-3.2$ *./phaver mutex_2.pha          *

Note: mutex_2.pha is a phaver file that contains model to parse and verify.

*Output:*

  Parsing file mutex_2.pha.
File Opened
YY Parse started
terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::out_of_range'
  what():  basic_string::substr
Aborted
-bash-3.2$

I am waiting and  will be very glade to have your positive response.

Best Regards,
*Syed Sabah-ud-din Gilani*