[PPL-devel] Test universe dimension

Zhoulai zell08v at orange.fr
Thu Jul 4 07:18:39 CEST 2013

Hello, dear PPL developers,

I have a naive question.

I there built-in function in PPL to test whether an abstract domain has
universe dimension (i.e. \top) at index 'k'?

For now, the best that I can imagine  is to unconstraint dimension 'k' and
check whether the original one and the one with dimension 'k' unconstrained
equals. I guess this is not the right way in PPL. In addition, maybe
'unconstrain' is approximative, to test equality between the original and
the unconstraint does not make sense?

What is your opinion?

Thank you for your help.

Zhoulai

p.s for info, I am using Java interface of PPL.