[PPL-devel] Technical questions on how to extend a polyhedron

Roberto Bagnara bagnara at cs.unipr.it
Thu Jan 31 21:10:58 CET 2013

On 01/31/13 15:43, giuseppe lipari wrote:
> Dear Enea,
>
> thanks a lot for the prompt response. Indeed, all variables are non negative,
> and the polyhedron is bounded. We will try to do some test, and let you know.
>
> Giuseppe Lipari

So that everyone on the list knows, Giuseppe, Étienne and Romain
work on scheduling analysis of real-time systems.  They are currently
developing RTSCAN (see http://bugseng.com/products/ppl/applications).

I would like to share the words of Giuseppe with all present and
past PPL developers:

    Congratulazioni per la libreria, è davvero ben fatta,
    robusta e molto utile!

Cheers,

Applied Formal Methods Laboratory - University of Parma, Italy
mailto:bagnara at cs.unipr.it
                               BUGSENG srl - http://bugseng.com
                               mailto:roberto.bagnara at bugseng.com