[PPL-devel] building PPL with MSYS/mingw(-w64)

Freddie Chopin freddie_chopin at op.pl
Fri Apr 26 20:02:47 CEST 2013

W dniu 2013-04-26 19:50, Roberto Bagnara pisze:
> Hello Freddie.  As far as I know there has been no progress so far.
> Last message we got from Ruben is here:
>
>    http://www.cs.unipr.it/pipermail/ppl-devel/2011-April/017417.html
>
> We routinely build and test the PPL with mingw-w64 (GCC 4.6.3) without
> any problem.
> Kind regards,
>
>     Roberto

Thx for your message!

It was working for me too in 4.7.2 release from Ruben, but it fails with
4.8.0 (don't know whether this is Linux-specific or not)...

Anyway - I've found a solution few minutes after I wrote e-mail to the
list (as usually...) - in previous releases from Ruben there were ZERO
.la files, while 4.8.0 had at least 7, each of them had this path
hardcoded. I've just deleted all .la files and it worked fine.

BTW - I wrote to the list, as I assumed this is a recent problem - I
looked only at month and day, while it was almost exactly 2 years ago (;
Sorry for the noise.

Regards,
FCh