[PPL-devel] make check error on OS X

Enea Zaffanella zaffanella at cs.unipr.it
Tue Nov 6 13:14:40 CET 2012

On 11/03/2012 09:24 PM, Brad wrote:
> Hello,
>
> The attached file logs certain errors that occurred during make check. I
> am running Lion v10.7.4 on a MacBook Pro with the Core 2 Duo processor.
> The gcc version is 4.2.3 that came along with XCode tools.
>
> I hope this report is helpful to you. Please let me know if you need any
> additional information.
>
> Best wishes,
>
> Brad

Hello.

We can not be sure without seeing your config.log, but it seems likely
that you are rather using LLVM "maskerading" as gcc. If that is indeed
the case, then the following is the relevant piece of information:

http://www.cs.unipr.it/pipermail/ppl-devel/2012-October/018555.html

If that is NOT the case (i.e., you are using gcc proper), then please
send us the (compressed) config.log file.

Regards,
Enea Zaffanella.