[PPL-devel] Fwd: Re: Need your help on building ppl~

Roberto Bagnara bagnara at cs.unipr.it
Sun May 6 08:44:14 CEST 2012

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Re: [PPL-devel] Need your help on building ppl~
Date: 	Sun, 6 May 2012 14:09:49 +0800
From: 	Xikui Wang <idleft at gmail.com>
To: 	Roberto Bagnara <bagnara at cs.unipr.it>

Hi Roberto:

The newer version did solved my problem~ Thank you very much!

Xikui

2012/5/5 Roberto Bagnara <bagnara at cs.unipr.it <mailto:bagnara at cs.unipr.it>>

     On 05/05/12 05:03, Xikui Wang wrote:

         Hi guys:

         I met a problem when building ppl, and I can't figure out why this happened. After a rough search on google and review on documentation,
         I still can't find a solution. So, could someone help me with this? Thanks a lot~

     Hi Xikui,

     can you please try the PPL 0.12.2 snapshot available
     at

     http://bugseng.com/products/__ppl/download/ftp/snapshots/ <http://bugseng.com/products/ppl/download/ftp/snapshots/>

     Please let us know if that solves the problem you
     discovered.
     Thanks,

     Applied Formal Methods Laboratory
     http://www.cs.unipr.it/~__bagnara/ <http://www.cs.unipr.it/~bagnara/>