[PPL-devel] Question about looping through lattice vertices inside a bounded convex polyhedron

SADOVSKY, ALEXANDER V. (ARC-AFH) alexander.v.sadovsky at nasa.gov
Mon Jun 25 20:22:38 CEST 2012

Hello,

I have a bounded convex polytope, defined by a collection of linear inequalities.  What I need is to be able to loop programmatically through all points that have integer coordinates and are contained in the polytope.  There are some occurrences of the string "loop" in the documentation, but I couldn't understand what "loops" are meant there, nor how to write, say, a FOR- or WHILE-loop that will list all the points in the finite set I described above.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Alex Sadovsky
NASA Ames Research Center