[PPL-devel] Regression test failures on OpenBSD

Roberto Bagnara bagnara at cs.unipr.it
Tue Jul 3 15:23:33 CEST 2012

On 07/02/12 12:11, Edd Barrett wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Whilst building a port of PPL to OpenBSD I have encountered the following
> regression test failures:
>
> ---8<---
> gmake[5]: Entering directory `/usr/ports/pobj/ppl-1.0/ppl-1.0/tests/Concrete_Expression'
> PASS: C_Expr
> PASS: linearform1
> PASS: linearize
> PASS: digitalfilters1
> PASS: bdshape1
> PASS: bdshape2
> PASS: octagonalshape1
> PASS: octagonalshape2
> tests failed: test04
> FAIL: polyhedron1
> tests failed: test04
> FAIL: polyhedron2
> ======================================
> 2 of 10 tests failed
> Please report to ppl-devel at cs.unipr.it
> ======================================
> ---8<---
>
> This does not give a huge amount of information. How can I get more
> information? I had a prod around in the tests dir but did not see any
> obvious log files.
>
> I am running OpenBSD-current/amd64 with PPL-1.0 release.
>
> Please CC me, I am not subscribed. Thanks

Hi Edd,

thanks to you for the report.  Could you please send to
ppl-devel at cs.unipr.it the config.log file generated at
configure time, along with the output of `make check' in
`/usr/ports/pobj/ppl-1.0/ppl-1.0/tests/Concrete_Expression'
once you have added `PPL_NOISY_TESTS=yes' to the environment?
Kind regards,

Applied Formal Methods Laboratory
mailto:bagnara at cs.unipr.it