[PPL-devel] PPL v0.11.2 test failure

Anil Sahukar asahukar at wowway.com
Sun Feb 19 20:37:36 CET 2012

Hello,

I experienced a failure in the memory2 test this afternoon during my
build of GCC v4.6.1.  Per your instructions, I am reporting this failure.

Build Environment: Windows7 x64 Pro (SP1), MinGW-w64 v2.0.1, AMD Phenom
4-core CPU
Build Configuration: static libraries, GMP v5.0.2

have attached my config.log, a trap of stdout in test.log and gmp_config.log

If I can provide further information, please let me know.  I have set
aside the build directory of ppl for this purpose.

Best Regards,

Anil E. Sahukar