[PPL-devel] drop_some_non_ineger_points raises " Invalid memory access of location 0x0 rip=0x1011a50ca "

Zell zell08v at orange.fr
Thu Aug 30 04:46:27 CEST 2012

Hello,

I may probably wrongly use the PPL's Java interface, but here are my naive
questions among others,

1. Is it normal that the following codes raise this error " Invalid memory
access of location 0x0 rip=0x1011a50ca " ?
(The JAVA's interface for 'drop_some_non_integer_points" requies an integer
or variable-set plus  an integers as its parameters, rather than C's
                           " void drop_some_non_integer_points
(Complexity_Class complexity=ANY_COMPLEXITY)"  )
 .
.....cod
        Constraint c = new Constraint(le_5Z,
Relation_Symbol.GREATER_THAN,           le_X);
        Constraint_System cs = new Constraint_System();
        cs .add(c);
        NNC_Polyhedron ph2=new NNC_Polyhedron(cs);
        ph2.drop_some_non_integer_points(new Integer(1));

2. I don't find ways to specify a constraint with explicite rational or
real numbers, like x>=2.5, because the 'Coefficient' only accepts integers.
Does than mean that I am obliged to
use 2 *x >=5 rather than x >2.5?

Thanks.
zell.