[PPL-devel] R: Re: R: Re: R: Re: R: Re: PPL 0.12 bug reporting

Erotavlas_turbo at libero.it Erotavlas_turbo at libero.it
Sun Apr 22 18:49:33 CEST 2012

Hi,

I compiled the latest ppl 0.12.1 and I get this message

make  check-TESTS
make[3]: Entering directory `/home/user/Desktop/ppl-0.12.1/tests/Polyhedron'
PASS: addcongruence1
PASS: addcongruences1
PASS: addconstraint1
PASS: addconstraints1
PASS: addconstraints2
PASS: addgenerator1
PASS: addgenerator2
PASS: addgenerators1
PASS: addgenerators2
PASS: addspacedims1
PASS: addspacedims2
PASS: affineimage1
PASS: affineimage2
PASS: affinepreimage1
PASS: affinetrans
PASS: append1
PASS: append2
PASS: ascii_dump_load1
PASS: ascii_dump_load2
PASS: ascii_dump_load3
PASS: bgp99extrapolation1
PASS: bgp99extrapolation2
PASS: bhrz03widening1
PASS: bhrz03widening2
PASS: bhrz03widening3
PASS: bhz03widening1
PASS: bounded1
PASS: boundedaffineimage1
PASS: boundedaffinepreimage1
PASS: boundedbhrz03extrapolation1
PASS: boundedh79extrapolation1
PASS: bounds1
PASS: cnncconversion1
PASS: concatenate1
PASS: congruences1
PASS: constrains1
PASS: constraints1
PASS: contains1
PASS: contains2
PASS: containsintegerpoint1
PASS: densematrix1
PASS: disjoint1
PASS: disjoint2
PASS: dropsomenonintegerpoints1
PASS: dropsomenonintegerpoints2
PASS: dualhypercubes
PASS: empty1
PASS: equals1
PASS: exceptions1
PASS: exceptions2
PASS: exceptions3
PASS: expandspacedim1
PASS: expandspacedim2
PASS: foldspacedims1
PASS: foldspacedims2
PASS: frequency1
PASS: frombdshape1
PASS: frombox1
PASS: frombox2
PASS: fromgrid1
PASS: fromoctagonalshape1
PASS: generalizedaffineimage1
PASS: generalizedaffineimage2
PASS: generalizedaffinepreimage1
PASS: generalizedaffinepreimage2
PASS: generators1
PASS: geomcovers1
PASS: h79widening1
PASS: h79widening2
PASS: hybrid
PASS: intersection1
PASS: limitedbhrz03extrapolation1
PASS: limitedh79extrapolation1
PASS: linearexpression1
PASS: linearpartition1
PASS: linearsystem1
PASS: mapspacedims1
PASS: max_min1
PASS: maxspacedim1
PASS: mc91
PASS: membytes1
PASS: memory2
PASS: minconstraints1
PASS: minconstraints2
PASS: mingenerators1
PASS: mingenerators2
PASS: nncminimize1
PASS: nncminimize2
PASS: numberinput1
PASS: onepoint
PASS: permute
PASS: polydifference1
PASS: polydifference2
PASS: polyhull1
PASS: polyhull2
PASS: polyhullifexact1
PASS: polyhullifexact2
PASS: randphull1
PASS: refinewithcongruence1
PASS: refinewithcongruences1
PASS: refinewithconstraint1
PASS: refinewithconstraints1
PASS: relations1
PASS: relations2
PASS: relations3
PASS: removespacedims1
PASS: removespacedims2
PASS: simplifyusingcontext1
PASS: smm1
PASS: termination1
PASS: termination2
PASS: timeelapse1
PASS: timeelapse2
PASS: topclosed1
PASS: topclosure1
PASS: unconstrain1
PASS: universe1
PASS: universe2
PASS: variablesset1
PASS: watchdog1
PASS: weightwatch1
PASS: wrap1
PASS: wrap2
PASS: writeconsys1
PASS: writegensys1
PASS: writepolyhedron1
PASS: writepolyhedron2
PASS: writerelation1
PASS: writevariable1
PASS: nnc_addcongruence1
PASS: nnc_addcongruences1
PASS: nnc_addconstraint1
PASS: nnc_addconstraints1
PASS: nnc_addgenerator1
PASS: nnc_addgenerators1
PASS: nnc_addspacedims1
PASS: nnc_affineimage1
PASS: nnc_affinepreimage1
PASS: nnc_affinetrans
PASS: nnc_append1
PASS: nnc_append2
collect2: ld returned 1 exit statusnFAIL: nnc_ascii_dump_load1
collect2: ld returned 1 exit statusnFAIL: nnc_ascii_dump_load2
collect2: ld returned 1 exit statusnFAIL: nnc_bgp99extrapolation1
collect2: ld returned 1 exit statusnFAIL: nnc_bhrz03widening1
PASS: nnc_bhrz03widening2
PASS: nnc_bounded1
collect2: ld returned 1 exit statusnFAIL: nnc_boundedaffineimage1
collect2: ld returned 1 exit statusnFAIL: nnc_boundedaffinepreimage1
collect2: ld returned 1 exit statusnFAIL: nnc_boundedbhrz03extrapolation1
collect2: ld returned 1 exit statusnFAIL: nnc_boundedh79extrapolation1
collect2: ld returned 1 exit statusnFAIL: nnc_bounds1
collect2: ld returned 1 exit statusnFAIL: nnc_concatenate1
collect2: ld returned 1 exit statusnFAIL: nnc_congruences1
collect2: ld returned 1 exit statusnFAIL: nnc_constrains1
collect2: ld returned 1 exit statusnFAIL: nnc_constraints1
collect2: ld returned 1 exit statusnFAIL: nnc_contains1
collect2: ld returned 1 exit statusnFAIL: nnc_containsintegerpoint1
collect2: ld returned 1 exit statusnFAIL: nnc_disjoint1
collect2: ld returned 1 exit statusnFAIL: nnc_dropsomenonintegerpoints1
collect2: ld returned 1 exit statusnFAIL: nnc_empty1
collect2: ld returned 1 exit statusnFAIL: nnc_equals1
collect2: ld returned 1 exit statusnFAIL: nnc_exceptions1
collect2: ld returned 1 exit statusnFAIL: nnc_exceptions3
collect2: ld returned 1 exit statusnFAIL: nnc_expandspacedim1
collect2: ld returned 1 exit statusnFAIL: nnc_foldspacedims1
collect2: ld returned 1 exit statusnFAIL: nnc_frombdshape1
collect2: ld returned 1 exit statusnFAIL: nnc_frombox1
collect2: ld returned 1 exit statusnFAIL: nnc_fromgrid1
collect2: ld returned 1 exit statusnFAIL: nnc_fromoctagonalshape1
collect2: ld returned 1 exit statusnFAIL: nnc_generalizedaffineimage1
collect2: ld returned 1 exit statusnFAIL: nnc_generalizedaffinepreimage1
collect2: ld returned 1 exit statusnFAIL: nnc_generators1
collect2: ld returned 1 exit statusnFAIL: nnc_geomcovers1
collect2: ld returned 1 exit statusnFAIL: nnc_h79widening1
collect2: ld returned 1 exit statusnFAIL: nnc_intersection1
collect2: ld returned 1 exit statusnFAIL: nnc_simplifyusingcontext1
collect2: ld returned 1 exit statusnFAIL: nnc_limitedbhrz03extrapolation1
collect2: ld returned 1 exit statusnFAIL: nnc_limitedh79extrapolation1
collect2: ld returned 1 exit statusnFAIL: nnc_linearpartition1
collect2: ld returned 1 exit statusnFAIL: nnc_mapspacedims1
collect2: ld returned 1 exit statusnFAIL: nnc_max_min1
collect2: ld returned 1 exit statusnFAIL: nnc_mc91
collect2: ld returned 1 exit statusnFAIL: nnc_membytes1
collect2: ld returned 1 exit statusnFAIL: nnc_minconstraints1
collect2: ld returned 1 exit statusnFAIL: nnc_mingenerators1
collect2: ld returned 1 exit statusnFAIL: nnc_onepoint
collect2: ld returned 1 exit statusnFAIL: nnc_permute
collect2: ld returned 1 exit statusnFAIL: nnc_polydifference1
collect2: ld returned 1 exit statusnFAIL: nnc_polyhull1
collect2: ld returned 1 exit statusnFAIL: nnc_polyhullifexact1
collect2: ld returned 1 exit statusnFAIL: nnc_randphull1
collect2: ld returned 1 exit statusnFAIL: nnc_relations1
collect2: ld returned 1 exit statusnFAIL: nnc_relations2
collect2: ld returned 1 exit statusnFAIL: nnc_removespacedims1
collect2: ld returned 1 exit statusnFAIL: nnc_smm1
collect2: ld returned 1 exit statusnFAIL: nnc_timeelapse1
collect2: ld returned 1 exit statusnFAIL: nnc_unconstrain1
collect2: ld returned 1 exit statusnFAIL: nnc_universe1
collect2: ld returned 1 exit statusnFAIL: nnc_wrap1
collect2: ld returned 1 exit statusnFAIL: nnc_wrap2
collect2: ld returned 1 exit statusnFAIL: nnc_writepolyhedron1
======================================
59 of 202 tests failed
Please report to ppl-devel at cs.unipr.it
======================================
Also this time there is no file test-suite.log, I have attached the config.log
file.

Best Regards
Salvatore

If
>> a type locate `test-suite.log' there is no file with such name.
>
>This is strange.  Can you please try with PPL 0.12.1, released just a few
>days ago?
>Thanks,
>
>    Roberto

it>