[PPL-devel] Fwd: R: Re: PPL 0.12 bug reporting

Roberto Bagnara bagnara at cs.unipr.it
Sat Apr 21 06:23:35 CEST 2012

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: R: Re: [PPL-devel] PPL 0.12 bug reporting
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2012 23:15:35 +0200 (CEST)
From: Erotavlas_turbo at libero.it <Erotavlas_turbo at libero.it>
To: <bagnara at cs.unipr.it>

Hi,

I have attached the config.log file. At the end of the compilation process I
get this messages

PASS: C_Expr
PASS: linearform1
PASS: linearize
PASS: digitalfilters1
PASS: bdshape1
PASS: bdshape2
collect2: ld returned 1 exit statusnFAIL: octagonalshape1
collect2: ld returned 1 exit statusnFAIL: octagonalshape2
collect2: ld returned 1 exit statusnFAIL: polyhedron1
collect2: ld returned 1 exit statusnFAIL: polyhedron2
4 of 10 tests failed
Please report to ppl-devel at cs.unipr.it
It seems a problem of ld. Is it right?

Best Regards
Salvatore

compile it with Ubuntu 64 bit 11.04 and 11.10. I can compile PPL well but when
I make the tests (by make check), I get a message like this: