[PPL-devel] Fwd: Re: ppl in Fedora development

Roberto Bagnara bagnara at cs.unipr.it
Tue Jan 25 10:31:32 CET 2011

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: ppl in Fedora development
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 10:06:05 +0100
From: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat.com>
To: Roberto Bagnara <bagnara at cs.unipr.it>

On Tue, Jan 25, 2011 at 09:37:09AM +0100, Roberto Bagnara wrote:
> On 01/25/2011 09:28 AM, Jakub Jelinek wrote:
> >Do you plan to update ppl in Fedora rawhide (for f15+) to 0.11?
> >Seems starting today gcc now requires 0.11 instead of 0.10.2 and thus will
> >no longer build against the older ppl.
>
> yes, but we first would like to release PPL 0.11.1.  For this, we
> are just waiting for some feedback from people using Solaris.

Ok, thanks.  For the time being I'll probably just disable graphite support
in gcc temporarily (it will be needed even just for the ppl rebuild if ppl
changes its SONAME, because after ppl cloog-ppl needs to be rebuilt and
if gcc relied on cloog-ppl/ppl, then the cloog-ppl build would fail unless
a compat ppl package was created.

	Jakub