[PPL-devel] Parma Polyhedra Library 0.11.1

Roberto Bagnara bagnara at cs.unipr.it
Tue Feb 22 10:08:39 CET 2011

On 02/22/2011 03:00 AM, Jack Howarth wrote:
>     The problems seems to stem from the absence of pre-generated files for...
>
> ppl-user-java-interface-0.11.1-html.tar.gz
> ppl-user-java-interface-0.11.1.pdf
> ppl-user-java-interface-0.11.1.ps.gz
>
> in the doc directory of the source tarball. The fink ppl9 package builds
> using --with-java="$JAVA_HOME" so that those missing files are autogenerated
> by make install. Can you post a new tarball with those missing files added?

Hi Jack.  You are right: this is indeed the problem.  I have uploaded
the missing files to the PPL 0.11 release directory.
Please let us know if you have further problems.
Cheers,

Prof. Roberto Bagnara                     CEO & CTO
Applied Formal Methods Laboratory         BUGSENG srl
Department of Mathematics                 Parco Area delle Scienze 53/A
University of Parma, Italy                I-43124 Parma, Italy
http://www.cs.unipr.it/~bagnara/          http://bugseng.com/
mailto:bagnara at cs.unipr.it                mailto:roberto.bagnara at bugseng.com