[PPL-devel] Fwd: Re: Linear constraint solving example with floating point co-efficients

Roberto Bagnara bagnara at cs.unipr.it
Wed Aug 24 09:02:29 CEST 2011

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Re: [PPL-devel] Linear constraint solving example with floating point co-efficients
Date: 	Wed, 24 Aug 2011 02:55:32 -0400
From: 	Mahesh Nanjundappa <knmahesh at vt.edu>
To: 	Roberto Bagnara <bagnara at cs.unipr.it>

Hello Dr. Bagnara,

Sorry if I bothered you and thanks for getting back to me despite your busy schedule. I've been going through the documentation and the sample examples from past 2 days. My purpose is more than the solving the linear system. But frankly speaking, I've not been to get any simple example compiled with floating point coefficients. I was looking for a pointer to any example which is solved with floating point coefficients.

Again, thanks for getting back to me.

Regards,
Mahesh