[PPL-devel] the latest ppl git configure script has something wrong

PcX xunxun1982 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 19:51:23 CEST 2011

于 2011/8/11 1:45, PcX 写道:
> 于 2011/8/11 1:41, PcX 写道:
>> 于 2011/8/11 1:14, Roberto Bagnara 写道:

>>> Please let us have your configure script.
>>> Thanks,
>>>
>>>    Roberto
>>>
>> It's in the attachment.
>>
> I see you commit one, and I will test your latest.

I update to latest 2011/08/11 1:35:47
though has the problem, it's less:

checking for the GMP library version 4.1.3 or above... ./configure: line
9983: cat: No such file or directory
./configure: line 2292: sed: No such file or directory
./configure: line 2296: rm: No such file or directory
no
./configure: line 10052: rm: No such file or directory
configure: error: Cannot find GMP version 4.1.3 or higher.
GMP is the GNU Multi-Precision library:
see http://www.swox.com/gmp/ for more information.
When compiling the GMP library, do not forget to enable the C++ interface:
add --enable-cxx to the configuration options.

newer configure is in the attachment:

--
Best Regards,
PcX