[PPL-devel] Fwd: ppl 0.11.2 vs llvm

Jack Howarth howarth at bromo.med.uc.edu
Sat Aug 6 03:57:29 CEST 2011

On Thu, Aug 04, 2011 at 05:06:26AM +0200, Roberto Bagnara wrote:
> On 08/03/11 16:09, Jack Howarth wrote:
>>     The complete set of failures reported for ppl-0.11.2 when built under
>> Xcode 4.1's clang are...
>>
>> Box
>> ---
>> affineimage1
>> frompolyhedron1
>> frompolyhedron2
>> propagateconstraints2
>> refinewithconstraint1
>> nnc_frompolyhedron1
>>
>> BD_Shape
>> --------
>> closure1
>
> `make check' passed on directory BD_Shape for me (under GNU/Linux).
> I am now trying on Box.

Roberto,
   Attached is a bzip2 compressed build log for ppl 0.11.2 against the clang/clang++
compilers from Xcode 4.1 with the failing make check. Let me know what additional
information I can provide or if you have any test patches to try (under the assumption
that this is fall-out from the absence of -frounding-math support in llvm-based compilers).
             Jack