[PPL-devel] Examples on using PPL.

Roberto Bagnara bagnara at cs.unipr.it
Tue May 25 19:30:17 CEST 2010

On 05/25/2010 07:10 PM, Amit Bhatia wrote:
>   I am a new user of PPL, and am trying to learn to use PPL. I was
> wondering if there are some examples that show how to use PPL? I
> looked in the documentation, but it provides details on classes and so
> on, but I could not find examples.

Dear Amit,

the `tests' and `demos' directories are full of examples in C and C++.
Other examples, using the C, Java, OCaml or Prolog interfaces are under
the `interfaces' directory.

P.S. I am not sure I understand your other question.  As I am currently
      snowed under several committments, I leave it to someone else in the
      development team.

Applied Formal Methods Laboratory
mailto:bagnara at cs.unipr.it