[PPL-devel] Powerset of a set of convex sets.

Amit Bhatia abhatia.work+ppl at gmail.com
Tue May 25 19:07:30 CEST 2010

Hello,
 I am a new user of PPL, and am trying to do the following using PPL.
I have a bunch of convex sets (represented as intersection of half
spaces), and would like to find the non empty elements of the powerset
of this set of convex sets. It involves checking set intersections. I
am wondering if PPL provides an elegant and efficient way to do this?

The only other option I can think of is to consider every possible
subset of the set, and then check for intersection by checking for
feasibility using linear programming.

thanks,
amit.