[PPL-devel] Test using big parameter.

Enea Zaffanella zaffanella at cs.unipr.it
Wed Mar 10 17:48:54 CET 2010

Hi Francois.

I saw you recent commits on documentation: thank you very much.

I will now improve our invariant checking method PIP_Decision_Node::OK()
and will add assertions and comments on why code is sometimes unreachable.

In order to further improve our code coverage ratio, I wonder if you can
provide me with a couple of tests using the big parameter; and, while at
it, do you have an example of PIP_Problem where the solution tree has a
PIP_Solution_Node containing more than a single context constraint?

Thank you in advance,
Enea.