[PPL-devel] build fails for ppl-0.10.2; ppl_interface_generator_c_cc_files.m4 "killed".

Pat Hill csc6pah at leeds.ac.uk
Fri Jul 2 10:03:19 CEST 2010

Hi Steve,

It seems a bit strange that it is killed in the middle of this m4
generation unless, as you suggest, your machine has killed it as it had
run out of some resource. The m4 does build a large file and to see if
this is a problem, try using the config option
--enable-instantiations="Polyhedron at BD_Shape<double>" and see if it
builds ok.
If it does, but you want other instantiations available, you can add here
just what you need.

If this does not work, can you give us more information? How was the m4
command below called? Can you let us have the config.log file and also the
generated file interfaces/ppl_interface_instantiations.m4

Pat