[PPL-devel] powerset1.cc: In function 'bool<unnamed>::test01()':

Roberto Bagnara bagnara at cs.unipr.it
Fri Dec 10 22:28:06 CET 2010

On 12/10/10 17:38, Dennis Clarke wrote:

> While trying to build ppl-0.10.2 on Solaris 8 with GCC 4.4.4 I have seen
> the following error in the 'make check' stage :
>
> [...]
>
> The sources were taken from
> http://www.cs.unipr.it/ppl/Download/ftp/ppl/releases/LATEST/solaris/
>
> Not sure if ppl can be compiled on Solaris 8. Certainly gmp, mpfr and mpc
> all work flawlessly. I would certainly like to incorporate ppl into the
> next GCC release if it could pass the testsuite.

Hi Dennis.

The PPL 0.10 series is no longer supported.  We plan to release PPL 0.11.1
really soon now.  You can download the current release candidate from

     http://www.cs.unipr.it/ppl/Download/ftp/snapshots/

Please let us know how it goes: we will be glad to incorporate
improvements for Solaris 8 (or any other platform) into PPL 0.11.1.

Applied Formal Methods Laboratory
mailto:bagnara at cs.unipr.it