[PPL-devel] [CLooG-dev] 'make check; errors in ppl-0.10.2 and 'gcc'

Sebastian Pop sebpop at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 20:18:34 CEST 2010

Hi,

I think that this is more relevant to be posted to the PPL mailing list
rather than the CLooG development list.

On Wed, Aug 25, 2010 at 12:38, sergstesh <sergstesh at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> while building ppl-0.10.2 I've noticed that 'make check' produces a
> number of errors (and ppl-0.11' 'make check' is
> clean IIRC).
>
> OTOH, 'gcc' uses ppl-0.10.2.
>
> So, are the 'make check' errors in ppl-0.10.2 significant and do they
> translate into 'gcc' bugs ?

I do not think that they would translate into gcc bugs.

> If necessary, I can post screen output of 'make check' in question.

Please send the error messages that you are seeing, together
with more information about the machine and OS that you are using.

Thanks,
Sebastian