[PPL-devel] Linear ranking functions/relations in PPL

Roberto Bagnara bagnara at cs.unipr.it
Thu Apr 8 15:07:05 CEST 2010

On 04/08/10 13:50, Aziem Chawdhary wrote:
> Dear Prof. Roberto Bagnara and Prof. Enea Zaffanella,
>
> I have just seen your very interesting paper on linear ranking functions
> on Arxiv.
> The paper mentions that your algorithms are implemented in PPL, but I
> cannot find a reference to this in the documentation for PPL.
>
> Are the implementations in the git version of PPL and is there any
> documentation for using the functions to generate ranking relations?
>
> Any pointers would be very much appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
> Aziem Chawdhary

Dear Aziem,

yes, the implementation is in the Git repository.  From time to
time we also post a release snapshot at

   http://www.cs.unipr.it/ppl/Download/ftp/snapshots/

The paper together with the PPL documentation contain all
the information you need.  However, please do not hesitate
to ask on ppl-devel at cs.unipr.it if you need help.

P.S. I will post an updated snapshot later today.  I will mail
      you when this is available.

Applied Formal Methods Laboratory
mailto:bagnara at cs.unipr.it