[PPL-devel] Sample examples of use of PPL

Roberto Bagnara bagnara at cs.unipr.it
Sat Oct 24 10:36:31 CEST 2009

Étienne André wrote:
> I am interesting in testing PPL in order to use it in a prototype tool for
> verification using parametric timed automata (written in OCaml).
>
> I did not find on the PPL website any sample example of code showing how to
> use PPL.
> I wonder if you had any somewhere (preferably using the interface with
> OCaml), or if you could give me any advice to find such a piece of code.

Hi Étienne,

if you download a PPL 0.10.2 source distribution, you will find in
interfaces/OCaml/tests/test1.ml an OCaml program exercising a small
(random) subset of the OCaml interface.  It is not much, but it
should be enough for you to start with.  Of course, the main source
of information is the user's manual.

mailto:bagnara at cs.unipr.it