[PPL-devel] Sample examples of use of PPL

Roberto Bagnara bagnara at cs.unipr.it
Thu Nov 26 11:02:45 CET 2009

Étienne André wrote:
> Did you have any idea why my installation goes wrong?
> Should I install all the libraries (GMP, PPL, etc.) in a standard path
> (/usr/lib, etc.) rather than in my /home directory?
> I would be grateful for any help…

Hi Étienne,

I am sorry, but the problem you are encountering seems to have
nothing PPL-specific.  If the right libgmpxx.so.4 is in a place
where the loader has been instructed to look at, then it has
to be found.  In the config.log you sent I did not spot
anything wrong.  I suggest looking at
http://www.dwheeler.com/program-library/
Alternatively, if you can provide me with access to the
machine where this happens, then I can investigate for you.
I cannot imagine any other solution.