[PPL-devel] Sample examples of use of PPL

Étienne André Etienne.Andre at lsv.ens-cachan.fr
Wed Nov 11 00:22:20 CET 2009

2009/11/10 Roberto Bagnara <bagnara at cs.unipr.it>

> then this is not supposed to work.  The best thing to do is
> to run `make check' from the PPL's build root directory.

I just did this, and the tests related to the OCaml interface failed.
The errors are the following:

…
make
check-TESTS
make[6]: entrant dans le répertoire «
/home/andre/Prog/PPL/ppl-0.10.2.toto/interfaces/OCaml/tests
»
./test1: error while loading shared libraries: libgmpxx.so.4: cannot open
shared object file: No such file or
directory
FAIL:
test1
./ppl_ocaml_generated_test: error while loading shared libraries:
libgmpxx.so.4: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
directory
FAIL:
ppl_ocaml_generated_test
./test1_opt: error while loading shared libraries: libgmpxx.so.4: cannot
FAIL: test1_opt
./ppl_ocaml_generated_test_opt: error while loading shared libraries:
libgmpxx.so.4: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
FAIL: ppl_ocaml_generated_test_opt
4 of 4 tests failed
Please report to ppl-devel at cs.unipr.it

I don't really understand this error, since there is a file named
"libgmpxx.so.4" in /home/andre/Prog/local/lib.
I had actually performed this "make check" a few days ago in a former
installation (with no interface to OCaml), and I got no problem.

I join you the ./configure log.

Étienne