[PPL-devel] [GIT] ppl/ppl(master): The C interface now provides functions of the form

Basile STARYNKEVITCH basile at starynkevitch.net
Mon Mar 23 18:37:12 CET 2009

> Roberto Bagnara wrote:
>>

>> Author: Roberto Bagnara <bagnara at cs.unipr.it>
>> Date:   Sat Mar 21 19:58:13 2009 +0100
>>
>> The C interface now provides functions of the form
>>
>>   int ppl_io_asprint_Polyhedron(char** strp, P x)

Thanks. I'm using this (in the MELT branch of GCC; will probably commit
in a couple of hours), but I miss the indent argument (which gave an
indentation number, ie the number of spaces after each newline).

So I am scanning the resulting string to replace there every newline
with newline followed by some number of spaces.

Regards.