[PPL-devel] Z-polytopes in PPL

Michael Classen michael.classen at uni-passau.de
Wed Jun 24 16:29:08 CEST 2009

Hello Pat,

I found something called (Non-)Relational Integral Grid-Polyhedron on
the PPL documentation site: http://www.cs.unipr.it/ppl/abstractions

This seems to be exactly the same as Z-Polytopes. And if you use
equalities instead of congruences, it also should be exactly the same
thing that we use: the integral image of a polytope under some affine
function.

Do you know if this "Integral Grid-Polyhedron" is accessable as a PPL
datatype easily?

ciao,
Michael