[PPL-devel] Compiling ppl-0.10.2 on Solaris Express

Alan Pae alanpae at ilkda.com
Tue Jun 23 03:10:38 CEST 2009

This is essentially a repeat of a bug that has already been posted.

The original message can be viewed at:

http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-help/2009-04/msg00381.html

Instead of using OpenSolaris I'm using Solaris Express which is
essentially the same thing but contains all of the proprietary bits that
are stripped out to create OpenSolaris.

I'm stuck at the exact same spot with the exact same error messages and
was just wondering if this was going to be fixed or if there's something
I can do to get the compiler to move on down the road.

Thanks in advance,
alan