[PPL-devel] Matlab interface of PPL

Roberto Bagnara bagnara at cs.unipr.it
Fri Jun 19 15:35:11 CEST 2009

Truong Nghiem wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm impressed by the features and the performance of PPL.

Hi Truong,

we are glad to be useful.

 > However, my main working environment is Matlab. I wonder
 > if there is any Matlab interface of PPL? I can see there
 > are interfaces to C, Java, OCaml..., but not Matlab.

There is no Matlab interface indeed.  Moreover, we don't
have any experience with Matlab... we do not even have a
Matlab license.  Perhaps it is not too difficult to
interface it through the C or C++ interfaces.

> Also, an interface to Python would be very useful because
 > I haven't known a good polyhedra library for Python while
 > it's a popular programming language for scientific computing.

We did a little research and writing a nice Python interface
does not seem a difficult task: we have proposed this exercise
to our students.  We will let you know when the Python interface
is available.

Thank you very much for your feedback.

mailto:bagnara at cs.unipr.it