[PPL-devel] FreeBSD package

Tobias Grosser grosser at fim.uni-passau.de
Wed Jun 10 13:10:55 CEST 2009

Hi,

I just wanted to note that since about 1 week FreeBSD has again the
current PPL in its ports tree. However at the moment we only build the
C/C++ interfaces.
Patches to allow the optional build of the other interfaces are welcome,
otherwise I will add them as I find some time.
The current port works smoothly for my GRAPHITE development, however if
there are problems/bugs in other circumstances please feel free to
report to the FreeBSD bug tracker. I will try to fix these bugs soon.

Tobi