[PPL-devel] [Fwd: GCC 4.5.0 Status Report (2009-06-04)]

Roberto Bagnara bagnara at cs.unipr.it
Sat Jun 6 08:26:11 CEST 2009

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: GCC 4.5.0 Status Report (2009-06-04)
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2009 13:45:17 +0200 (CEST)
From: Richard Guenther <rguenther at suse.de>
To: gcc at gcc.gnu.org

Status
======

The trunk is in Stage 1.  As previously stated, we expect that Stage 1
will last through at least July.

There are still large pending merges we are aware of, specifically
the VTA and LTO branches will be considered when deciding when to
go to Stage 3.

We hope to see you all at this years GCC Summit.

Quality Data
============

Priority	  #	Change from Last Report
--------	---	-----------------------
P1		 15     - 1
P2		 92 	+ 9
P3		  0	- 1
Total		107	+ 7

Previous Report

http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc/2009-05/msg00092.html

The next report for 4.5.0 will be sent by Jakub.

--
Richard Guenther <rguenther at suse.de>
Novell / SUSE Labs

mailto:bagnara at cs.unipr.it