[PPL-devel] integer versus rational solutions

Konrad Trifunovic konrad.trifunovic at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 15:12:30 CEST 2009

Thank You for Your work,

indeed, when changed to C_Polyhedron this example was solved quickly.
It made me think that changing all the polyhedrons to C_Polyhedron would
solve the problems, unfortunately I have found some other examples that take
a long time, even when being expressed as C_Polyhedrons. Stay tuned, I will send
an examples.

Thanks,
Konrad