[PPL-devel] integer versus rational solutions

Konrad Trifunovic konrad.trifunovic at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 14:27:55 CEST 2009

Hi,

that's a good point.
We DO NOT need NNC polyhedra. Closed Polyhedra are fine
(at least for dependence analysis). Do You think that using
C_Polyhedron would help us avoid the much of the complexity problems?

from my analysis (by looking at the PPL code) I have seen
that the "contains_integer_point" methods call the MIP
(Mixed Integer Programming) routines, to solve the system of constraints.
I have seen that it behaves differently in the case of Convex and
NNC polyhedra.

regards,
Konrad