[PPL-devel] [Fwd: Re: gmp-4.3.1 header and library version mismatch]

Roberto Bagnara bagnara at cs.unipr.it
Wed Aug 26 19:03:54 CEST 2009

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [PPL-devel] gmp-4.3.1 header and library version mismatch
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 18:16:09 +0200
From: Karl-Werner Beszus <kwbes at gmx.de>
To: Roberto Bagnara <bagnara at cs.unipr.it>

Am Mittwoch, 26. August 2009 08:11 hast du geschrieben "Re: [PPL-devel] gmp-4.3.1 header and library version mismatch":
> Hi Karl-Werner,
>
> perhaps you have two installation of GMP in your system?  I would need to
> see the config.log file to tell you better.  Please send it in compressed
> form.

You are right in that, that there are more libgmp* on my system, than just the ones in /usr/lib.
Especially "openssl" and "sse2" uses there own ones in separate dirs,
but the compiletest is explicitly done with: "g++ -o conftest conftest.cpp  /usr/lib/libgmpxx.so /usr/lib/libgmp.so",
which points to libgmp.so.3.5.0 and libgmpxx.so.4.1.0 (in /usr/lib of course).

Anyhow, attached you find the requested "config.log".

mailto:bagnara at cs.unipr.it